Plan ahead and pay ahead with Fairplay Hardware Boards and Décor’s Lay-bye account facility. Get a quotation today and pay for your products monthly and collect when full payment is done.
How to Open & duration
- 3 months to pay.
- 10% deposit on your total amount.
- You need an ID/driver’s license to open the account.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- No lay-by for products on promotion and on certain selected products.
- All bank transfers and EFT payments must be paid into the Fairplay Hardware Bank account reflected on the quotation given using the reference number on the quotation or your Lay-bye account number.
- Payments can also be made in store through cash using the reference number on the quotation or your Lay-bye account number.
- No Interest, no hidden cost and no administration fees to be charged in relation to your lay-bye account.
- All payments must be made within the 90-day period as part of the Lay-by payment plan. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that regular payments are made.
- The agreement expires on date of final payment or 3 months after commencement, whichever comes first.
- Your Layby must be collected by the due date or at the expiration for the lay-bye agreement. Ref item (vii) above.
- Proof of identity and proof of purchase must be presented when collecting the goods or terminating the Layby.
- Collection of lay-by goods may only be done by the purchaser. If you would like somebody else to collect your lay-by on your behalf please provide them with a signed letter of permission and a copy of your ID.
- Fairplay Hardware will only release the consumer’s products after receiving the final instalments payment.
- All the products on Lay-by remains the responsibility and property of Fairplay Hardware for safe keeping until the products have issued/delivered/released to the Consumer. Likewise, all instalments paid by the Consumer to Fairplay Hardware,remains the property of the Consumer, until the products have been delivered/released to the Consumer
- Cancellation by Fairplay: If payments related to layby are not received by the due date or if the goods become unavailable due to circumstances beyond Fairplay Hardware’s control, Fairplay Hardware may cancel the Layby. Following cancellation, Fairplay Hardware will refund the payments received in full. If the order is cancelled due to the instalments not being completed within the 90 days, a 10% penalty will be deducted from the refund
- Cancellation by Consumer: You may cancel the Layby within a 30-day period, by written notice and a copy of your ID sent to the store of purchase and request that the Layby be cancelled. Once the request is approved, Fairplay Hardware will refund the payments received within 7 days from the date of approval, less the 10% termination charge on the total amount paid for the order. Customized items are strictly non-refundable as they cannot be resold once purchased. Special Orders are also not refundable. Refunds less 10% termination charge will be paid within 7 days after the customers banking details have been given to Fairplay Hardware.
- Returns / Exchanges / Refunds: All returns and or refunds will be governed by our returns policy. Customized items and special order are strictly non-refundable or not exchangeable as they cannot be resold once purchased.